Apr 1, 2012

Just Plain Busy!

 Oh my gosh, I can't believe that it has been almost 2 weeks since I have made a new post . . . 

Well if you have been following along you are aware of the fact that I have recently gone back to work after being home on maternity leave for 12 weeks.  Needless to say, I have been struggling to work, be a Mommy, be a wife, maintain our home, and blog all at the same time.

Since I have been back to work my middle child, G, has celebrated his 4th birthday.  Not only did we celebrate his birthday with our family (in our home), but we had a party for him.  Which meant having family come from out of town and stay with us while hosting the party.



Here are a few of the things I have been preoccupied with . . .

Baseball Practice 2 times  week with B.

Making hair bows for Baby M.

The supplies

Finished Products!

Making bow ties for B and G to wear for Easter.

B is beginning to be a PAIN about having his picture taken

G on the other hand is quit the ham!


Determining what clothes fit my kiddos and what I will need to purchase for them.

Attending a kids' stuff sale.

Washing and cleaning items from the sale.

This isn't even half of the goodies I found!


Cutting coupons, creating lists of sale items to purchase, and, shopping.


Taking down St. Patrick's Day decor and putting up Easter decorations!



As you can see I have done quite a lot recently!  I am on Spring Break this week so I'm planning on posting more frequently.  What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment