Apr 22, 2012

I went on a date with this guy I know

He took me to The Melting Pot.

He bought me a drink.






















I didn't have to clean his drink up because he didn't spill it.

He held my hand.

We had a whole conversation . . . without any interruptions.

We ate hot food and I didn't have to take anyone to the potty as soon as it came.

He cut up his own food.

I didn't have to remind him to use his manners.

Ok, I know right know you're thinking:

 OOOO this girl is scandalous!

I'm no hussy!

Grandma and Grandpa are in town so I was able to go out on the town with my hubby!





















We had such a nice night.

















He didn't mind that I fell asleep when he brought me home.


10 comments:

  1. And you probably didn't have to leave a 50% tip to apologize for your date's behavior. : ) Not that I have ever done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I sure did not have to do that! Maybe for my kid's behavior at one time or another :) Oh my if you've had to do that for your date's behavior . . . then again my hubby can be a real 'treat' at times too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date nights are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I adore date nights! I just wish they would happen more frequently!

    Glad you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it would be nice if they happened more often. Only problem is dinner is so expensive not to mention paying for a sitter! That's why we wait for Grandma and Grandpa to visit.

      Delete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this post, Erin! So hilarious. Date nights rock...and I ALWAYS fall asleep early too. Darn motherhood!

    The best part of the post though has to be the photo at the end - just shows how much fun you guys are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one who falls asleep too soon.

      That picture was taken at a family reunion a few years ago. I have to be honest . . . I did it because they told me I couldn't. Ha ~ I showed them :) The boys thought it was hilarious when we were hanging upside down.

      Delete
  6. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete