Apr 10, 2012

Spring Break Review

I managed to survive the first day back from Spring Break.  I have to be honest though, images from the time with my family were re-playing in my head and helped me through the day.

Here are some of the fun activities we did:


We went to baseball practice.  Read more details about what happened He got a Hit and I Missed it.




The weather was beautiful so we enjoyed playing outside with chalk!  B made this picture of the two of us.  He defiantly captured my good side.  Isn't it beautiful?!



We took a trip to the beach.





We even went to the moon.




Some eggs were colored.




I made a cake for a friend's birthday party.  Brent and I got to attend a a party without children.  Yay for adult time!




Eggs were hunted.




Finally, we celebrated Easter.



We didn't go anywhere fancy for spring break, but we did have a lot of fun!

6 comments:

  1. Your "egg hunt" pictures are very cute! My boys were, well, pretty rowdy at their egg hunt. Not quite as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Don't be fooled . . . they are VERY rowdy! We just happened to take a picture a the right split second :) I hope you enjoyed your Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my kids are in love with sidewalk chalk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great?! I mean inexpensive and provides hours of endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic of your little bow-tied boys with their sister - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I made hair bows for my daughter and the boys wanted me to make something for them too. I didn't want them to be left out so I made bow ties :)

      Delete