Feb 26, 2012

Sunday = Nail Painting Day


             I’m really not sure when I began the routine (most likely when I began teaching), but for one reason or another I have always put new nail polish on my nails on Sunday night.  I do my nails as I work on my lesson plans for the week after the upcoming week.  I cannot stand to just sit around doing nothing and waiting for my nails to dry (some days I think I may most likely have ADHD, I just can’t sit still).  Doing my lesson plans in between polish coats allows me to kill two birds with one stone.
           

                This week I included Baby M in on the routine.  Although, I worked on my Blog rather than lesson plans this week because I am not back to work yet.  I just love being able to share and do girly things with her.  After having 2 little boys (who are ABSOLUTELY the light of my life) it seems so surreal to have someone to share the pleasures of being a girl with.   Please don’t get me wrong I enjoy spending time with my boys and we do many fun activities together.  It’s just nice to have someone on my team J


Today we used Ruby Sequin


                Today is not the first time Baby M has had her nails painted.  I first painted her nails when she was just 2 days old.  My husband found it absolutely hilarious that I did this! 

Just 2 days old having her nails painted for the first time!

                She also just had to have festive Christmas nails around the holidays!  Painting nails is just one of the many fun activities I will share with my daughter as she grows.  I’m looking forward to the day when she is able to select her own colors!


Christmas nails . . . doesn't this just put you in the holiday spirit?


                What activities do you enjoy doing with your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment