Mar 2, 2012

My Days are Changing


For the past 12 weeks I have had the absolute pleasure of being home with my daughter.  I have mixed emotions about returning to work.  I am, however, very thankful to have been given the gift of time.  To put it simply, children grow up so quickly.

I would like to share with you what Baby M and I have been doing for the past 12 weeks.


We are headed home from the hospital!  Please don't pay attention to the fact that she appears to be flashing her middle finger.  We've worked on this and she no longer does
it . . . for now at least.



Painting finger nails



Giving/Getting baths




Rocking




 
Smiling and Talking




Soothing a fussy baby/being a fussy baby



Sitting up, Learning to Focus, and Playing



Napping . . . we've done a LOT of this!


Tummy Time




Cuddling  . . .  by far my favorite!




So there you have it my life for the past 12 weeks.  I wouldn't change an single second of it! 


What are your suggestions for keeping myself together on Monday morning?  (Besides the obvious, I'm going to need my morning Coke to stay awake!)





No comments:

Post a Comment