Jan 18, 2012

Work Display - Mommy Things

Work Display


My kids are always brining home BEAUTIFUL works of art. My kindergartener also brings home great samples of his writing along with other types of school work. Both B and G are proud of what they have created and accomplished, which they should be. They want to display their work. They used magnets to display it on the refrigerator. Hanging the work on the refrigerator was causing a few problems. A lot of the time work was too big for our side by side refrigerator so it would get caught in the doors. When it wasn’t getting caught in the doors it was getting knocked off of the refrigerator for one reason or another. I came up with a new way to display my kids’ work.


Using Command Hooks (I think they are actually marketed as cord clips) and removable letters (both were purchased at Menards) this is what I came up with:

The papers have to be folded a little at the top so that they don’t fall through and you slide them through from the side.
Both B and G are able to fold and slide their work that they choose to display. Now we can enjoy their beautiful work and the refrigerator is no longer a mess!


Please feel free to share any creative work displays you have come up with. I love to see new ideas!






No comments:

Post a Comment